The Disappearance of Curtis Pishon

Curtis Pishon, 40, was reported missing on July 5, 2000. He was working as a security guard at an auto parts factory in Seabrook, New Hampshire, at the time of his disappearance.

Curtis Pishon

Curtis Pishon was born to Nicholas and Astrid Pishon on July 11, 1959, in Columbus, GA. He had two brothers and one sister. He had always wanted to be a police officer. When he reached the proper age, he joined the Army and served as Military Police. After the Army honorably discharged him, he secured employment as a police officer for the town of Concord, NH, where he worked for 10 years. Curtis was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, which lead him to resign from his position. He secured a security guard position at a Seabrook, NH, auto parts factory.

The Night that Curtis Pishon Disappeared

On July 4, 2000, Curtis Pishon started his security shift like every other night. At 3:20 a.m., Pishon’s supervisor stopped by the security guard shack to check in with Pishon, which was a normal activity. They noticed that Pishon was not in the guard shack, but his lunch box, cigarettes, and lighter were there. At 3:45 a.m. witnesses saw two vehicles speeding away from the location. Pishon’s personal vehicle was discovered on fire and quickly extinguished. Using an onsite forklift, the perpetrators broke into two vending machines and a change machine.

The Investigation into the Disappearance of Curtis Pishon

The events that took place the night that Pishon disappeared had detectives and family perplexed. Detectives searched Pishon’s apartment and found nothing unusual. There was no activity on his bank cards or credit cards. No further clues have been discovered since the early morning hours of July 5.

Curtis Pishon Remains Missing

Investigators have Curtis Pishon listed as a missing person under suspicious circumstances. The Pishon family is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the discovery of Curtis Pishon’s remains besides an arrest and conviction of any person involved.

Pishon’s family declared him legally dead in 2008, but investigators still consider him missing because of his remains not being recovered. A memorial stone for Curtis was set in the New Hampshire State Veterans Cemetery in Boscawen, New Hampshire.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Curtis Pishon, contact the New Hampshire Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General. The Seabrook, NH Police Department can be contacted at (603) 474-5200.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *